domingo, 6 de mayo de 2018

INTRODUCTION

Well I did make my first post but I never introduced myself (the thing is that I am not precisely what you would call a politically correct person...).

So today my mission is to provide you with some data about me so then you can write it in your invisible typing machine :)
My name is Rita Candela (you can call me the way you want ´cause I love both). I´ve been a teacher of English for 10 years now (O.M.G. I think I´ve already lost my mind). 


My first three years as a teacher were at at kindergarten and I absolutely loved the experience ´cause I learned SO much! I was lucky I had the best partners, all of them were excellent professionals and extremely kind and patient to me, I couldn´t have started in a better way. Well, then I worked at a secondary school for two years (nice experience but I think I was not ready for it yet, I mean students invited me to party out and it was a bit uncomfortable)... well and now I´ve been working at the same primary school for six years now. It is a challenging job where you have to stay update all the time and constantly reflecting on your own´s teaching practice, I just love it. I enjoy every second of it, I try to have as much fun as possible with my students and I am absolutely in love with the job I´ve chosen because I think is the only place where I can show how immature I am and not being judged for it.

Last but not least (boring expression, sorry) I think Lionel Messi is the best football player EVER (come by one...)


HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEKEND!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario